JOB ID: 94
CONTRACT TYPE: Contract
POSTED: 2017-10-24 12:10:14
Our client is a European provider in Handling-Lifting Equipments for the O&G and Marine Offshore industry and they are presently on the lookout for Electrical Automation Engineer to install and commission offshore equipments for 1 month contract (starting January 2018) partly in Europe and on a O&G platform in Australia.
- Familiar with the following equipments: Siemens S7 400 F H (redundant architecture), a profinet network with programmed safety (Profisafe), ET200 modules, SM321 axis cards and ABB frequency invertersPowering up the equipment
- Commissioning the architecture (starting the network)
- Parameterizing the ABB drives in accordance with the installed motors
- Testing the inputs and outputs and starting and debugging the equipment program changes)
- Autonomous and resourceful, good relationship with the client.
- Be able to analyze, find solutions to problems, dismantle, carry out repairs himself-herself / up, test to validate, record changes on plans. Handling of heavy spare parts.
- Drafting of the intervention report and communicate with Company’s team
- Ensure works carried out meet Company's quality standard and contractual requirements.
- Customer relationship skills
- Automation Engineer background
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in the O&G industry
- Valid BOSIET/HUET – OPITO approved
- Strong skills in Electricity (speed variation)
- Knowledge of Siemens equipment, networks and STEP7
- Good expertise and analytical skills.
- English Literate – French speaking will be a plus to communicate with client and the team based in France