JOB ID: 100
CONTRACT TYPE: Contract
POSTED: 2018-02-15 05:02:23
We are presently on the lookout for a HSE coordinator to join a global Petro-Chemical storage company for a 3 months contract in Singapore.
- Represent Client as the site representative to monitor the contractor's safety performance
- Provide regular review and update on the contractor's safety performance
- Participate and provide inputs in project meeting
- Participate and review risk assessment & method statement for job activities on site to capture all hazards & control measures for each tasks and ensure that control measures stated in the risk assessment are implemented on site
- Coordinate issuance of the permit to work & associated documentation and monitor compliance e.g. lifting plan
- Ensure the competency of the contractor's workers on site e.g. statutory training such as relevant lifting certification
- Ensure daily tool box meeting and other safety sharing are conducted
- Conduct site inspection and capture findings & improvement opportunities with prompt follow up for closure
- Work with the contractors and project team to manage any change in design or schedule where safety may be impacted and ensure that appropriate control measures are being implemented to mitigate any impact arising from the change
- Ensure suitable welfare is being provided for the contractor at work on site and to raise any improvement in welfare arrangement with Client
- To coordinate and ensure all incidents are reported and investigated as per Client's requirements
- Any other duties to ensure safe operation on site and compliance to Client's standards & requirements
- Personnel with heavy lifting and piling experience will be preferred
- Assist the Project Manager to ensure that an effective Safety, Health & Environment Management system (including Construction & Contractor Safety management) is implemented in accordance to safety requirements of MOM and Client.
- Assist the Project Manager to supervise and ensure compliance to Construction & Contractor's Safety management in accordance to MOM's and Client's Safety Requirements at the construction sites.
- Support in implementation of Client's safety initiatives and plans at the work sites.
- Provide support to the Project Management team for the implementation of other relevant local legislations and Client Corporate standards.
- A Diploma in Engineering / GCE O Level or ITE Level
- At least 3 to 5 years' relevant safety working experience in a petroleum/petrochemical or related construction industry
- Strategic, resourceful and creative individual with good networking and interpersonal skills
- Willing to perform permanent night shift duty